The climate is changing due to natural causes and mankind’s industrialization ethos. Global warming is a reality that will threaten health, life and security that must be dealt with now.
- Sustainable Innovation will become one of the largest global markets of the 21st century as the public’s awareness about the risks to the environment heighten
- CleanTech, is becoming one of the largest global industries as the public’s desire to create a more environmentally sustainable world grows in popularity.
- Climate change will become a strategically important global trend to consumers, business and nations as threats to health, life, property and security grow more profound in the 21st century.
- Global warming from carbon energy sources such as coal, gas and oil dominance as well as natural causes, will lead to increased threats of extreme weather changes such as glacial melting, shoreline flooding, widespread drought and drastic climate shifts.
- Food production supplies will not keep pace with growing population demand especially in Asia, Africa and Latin America without new solutions to production and distribution.
- A new collaboration with the totality of nations, citizens and corporations must be forged, to both protect global sustainability and prevent future ecologic destruction
- Global climate change will become linked to future public health and safety risks.
- Security and defense implications of climate change will emerge as one of the leading social and political issues of the 21st century.
- The Green Corporation will become the gold standard adopted by business as the environmental management becomes a social responsibility issue that affects consumer purchasing
- Ecological disasters, on a scale not seen before, are likely as climate change becomes a global public policy issue.